June 07, 2018
Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
- 200 grams Vegan Dark Chocolate (you can use Raw)
- 5 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Jam Of Choice
- Chopped Berries and Nuts, to decorate
- Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners, or use Silicone Muffin Cups if you want to avoid using paper liners.
- Melt your Vegan Dark Chocolate in a bowl in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Spoon about a tablespoon or so of melted chocolate into the base of your prepared muffin cavities. Shake to flatten and leave to set in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Peanut Butter filling by mixing Natural Peanut Butter, Sea Salt, Maple Syrup and Vanilla Extract until you end up with a thick paste.
- Divide Peanut Butter filling into 6 equal portions. Flatten each portion in your palm and spoon about half a teaspoon of your Jam of choice in the middle. Wrap the jam up so that it is enclosed in your Peanut Butter Filling.
- Flatten filling sightly and repeat with the remaining 5 potions.
- Remove your chocolate bases from the fridge and place Peanut Butter and Jelly filling into muffin cavities, then top off with your remaining Dark Chocolate. Decorate with fresh berries and nuts, if using.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes, and then remove from mold to enjoy.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download!
Original Source: http://www.crazyvegankitchen.com/vegan-peanut-butter-and-jelly-cups/